Not Ashamed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Not Ashamed

The JM8, SBB and Not Ashamed forums.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Songs and album on the way - please read the first post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dan.shbb.bristol

dan.shbb.bristol

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Songs and album on the way - please read the first post Empty
PostSubject: Songs and album on the way - please read the first post   Songs and album on the way - please read the first post Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 3:37 pm

due to the recent interest in a SHBB album, this topic has formed:

firstly, check out our myspace page (www.myspace.com/springharvestbuskingband) for any updates, and leave a few comments or something.

Secondly, we are in the process of writing new material - so eof it may be posted here. So, i would like to stress that ALL of the material, that's EVERY LAST BIT OF SONG STUFF INCLUDING CHORD SEQUENCES, RIFFS AND LYRICS posted in this sub forum are the LEGAL PROPERTY of the Spring Harvest Busking Band. This isn't us trying to nick material from other people but to stop us from getting our own stuff nicked. So, DO NOT POST ANYTHING IN THIS SUB-FORUMTHAT YOU DON'T WANT THE SPRING HARVEST BUSKING BAND TO USE IN THIER SONGS. We do have a songs forum available - if you click on the home page you'll see it.

Many thanks, and by reading this you accept the terms stated above.

Sorry bout all the legal stuff - apparently its essential for us to do it.

p.s. never tell your law friends that your posting song material in a forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dan_diffusion
drumma-nix

drumma-nix

Female Number of posts : 185
Where you live : Plymouth (on South West coast - tis b-e-a-utiful!)

PostSubject: Re: Songs and album on the way - please read the first post   Songs and album on the way - please read the first post Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 9:19 am

plz don't use any of the material i've posted either... unless i say you can! (that mean's you'll need to pm me and wait for me to reply) ok. ta
Back to top Go down
http://bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=15506116
_Aymz_
Admin
_Aymz_

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Songs and album on the way - please read the first post   Songs and album on the way - please read the first post Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 10:59 am

Feel free to use my song Dan, I've posted it on the songs part of the forum. I'll add some verses soon!

I, A. R. M., give Spring Harvest Busking Band, and ONLY Spring Harvest Busking Band, permission to use any material I give them.
Back to top Go down
Rach
Admin
Rach

Female Number of posts : 112

PostSubject: Re: Songs and album on the way - please read the first post   Songs and album on the way - please read the first post Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:20 pm

I R.H.P. give permission for the SBB and only SBB to use any graphics, song lyrics, midi files and music i send them/post on here.

There you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/jm8rocks
_Aymz_
Admin
_Aymz_

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Songs and album on the way - please read the first post   Songs and album on the way - please read the first post Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:11 am

We're donating!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Songs and album on the way - please read the first post   Songs and album on the way - please read the first post Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Songs and album on the way - please read the first post
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Not Ashamed :: Not Ashamed :: SBB-
Jump to: